Friday, July 5, 2013

Urban Flats - The Gulch, Nashville, TN

This place has great flatbreads. For dinner I had the Southwest Flat, which comes with Angus beef, chipotle tomato sauce, onion, jalapeño, pepper jack and cheddar cheese, drizzled with sour cream sauce, and topped with crushed tortilla chips and served with a lime wedge. The server told me it was spicy but spicy is an understatement. It is extremely spicy or maybe the jalapeño was extra spicy that day. For dessert my mother opted for the Chocolate Fondue with dippers of pound cake, bananas, strawberries, pineapple, and marshmallows. I decided on the S'mores Flatbread. It was a wheat flatbread covered with melted chocolate, crushed graham crackers, toasted marshmallow and drizzled with extra chocolate. IT WAS AMAZING!! Next time we go I'm getting the dessert first.



No comments:

Post a Comment