Sunday, July 21, 2013

Table 100 - Flowood, MS (again)


Having been before we knew to get in and out quickly we needed to be before 6 pm if at all possible. The last time we went it was after 7 pm and we didn't finish dinner until around 9 pm. We need to get in and out quickly today. Since we were there so early we were able to order off the Early Bird menu. We started out with the bread. It was good but it was harder than the bread they offered last time.


Next came the salad. Both myself and my mother chose the Classic Caesar salad. It was one of the better Caesar salads I've had. They sometimes tend to be dry and like eating plain lettuce but this one had the perfect amount of dressing.


I chose to order the Ashley Farms Chicken Breast. I came with mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, and tarragon pan jus. It was the BEST chicken I've ever had. The skin was crunchy and seasoned nicely. The mashed potatoes had the perfect smooth texture and the green beans were as fresh and fresh can be. The pan jus topped it off perfectly.


My mom chose the Table 100 burger. It was made with Two Run Farms artisanal beef, house smoked tomato, a slice of white cheddar, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce and mustard aioli all on top of a brioche bun. It was served with their house made chips.



Table 100 on Urbanspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment