Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ichiban Grill & Sushi - Flowood, MS

Both my mother and I were starving when we arrived at Ichiban. We instantly ordered appetizers. She went for the fried soft shell crab while I went for the crab wontons. The wontons and crab were both good though my mom said she didn't like the sauce included with the crab.


We've never had sushi that was raw......we're slowing getting there. This time I was finally able to talk her into getting a raw roll to try with me. We decided to share the Spicy Girl roll. It was spicy yellowtail with avocado and cream cheese. They then deep fry it and top it with spicy crab and scallop. It was then topped with a dash of sriracha. It was so good! I'm ready to go back and get another one. 


I also chose a Super Crunchy Roll. It had masako, avocado, shrimp, crab, and cucumber then topped with tempura fried salmon and crunchies.


She went for the King Tempura Roll that had shrimp, snow crab, avocado, cream cheese, and tomago then deep fried and topped with a special sauce.


All of the food was really good and we already have plans to go again for hibachi.


Ichiban Grill & Sushi on Urbanspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment