Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mellow Mushroom - Flowood, MS

The building that houses Mellow Mushroom is so different it just stands out in a sea of restaurants. The door is painted to look like the cross section of an enormous tree and the handle is a fake hatchet. For the kids, or the eternal child, there is a small door on the side that is about 3 feet tall. All in all the restaurant reminded me of a hobbit hole.

I didn't have a chance to eat lunch today at work so I was ravenous by the time we got to the restaurant. My mother and I (if you haven't figured out yet....we work together) looked over the Munchies menu quickly and chose the Spinach Artichoke dip with garlic bread points.


After making our selection of appetizer we decided on pizza. My mother chose the Hawaiian Pizza. 


I went with the Buffalo Chicken pizza with ranch dipping sauce. 


Both were so good but we had already filled up on every tiny bit of the spinach dip and bread. We looked at the dessert menu but decided to skip in favor of an ice cream cone from Chick-fil-a next door.


Mellow Mushroom on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment